Teaching English is a fun, challenging and rewarding experience. For our English For Children courses and the English Language Day Camp we are looking for teachers and language trainers. Please read through the following requirements to see if you are eligible to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
English For Children application requirements:
- You must be an English native speaker
- You communicate and interact well with children
- You are creative, energetic and responsible
- You have experience working with children
- Ideally you have formal qualifications (TEFL, TESL, TESOL,
- You are able to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit in Austria.
Then after an interview you will receive introductory and on-going support in our unique English For Children teaching method.
Please send a cover letter in English telling us a little bit about yourself as well as your resume or curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21.05.2017 - 2017 English Language Day Camp - We are currently hiring camp counsellors for our 4 week day camp, 3rd-28th of July in Vienna.
21.02.2017 - English For Children - For the new school year beginning Sept 2017 to June 2018 we are looking for teachers to work part time in home groups, kindergartens and primary schools.