Teaching English is a fun, challenging and rewarding experience. For our English For Children courses and the English Language Day Camp we are looking for teachers and language trainers. Please read through the following requirements to see if you are eligible to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
English For Children application requirements:
- You must be an English native speaker
- You communicate and interact well with children
- You are creative, energetic and responsible
- You have experience working with children
- Ideally you have formal qualifications (TEFL, TESL, TESOL,
- You are able to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit in Austria.
Then after an interview you will receive introductory and on-going support in our unique English For Children teaching method.
Please send a cover letter in English telling us a little bit about yourself as well as your resume or curriculum vitae in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELLORS - Native Speakers
From: 5th-30th July 2021
ENGLISH TEACHERS - Native speakers 2020-2021
We are currently searching for full/part-time English teachers to teach English to children from 4-10 years. Teachers are provided with a structured programme and materials with the emphasis on learning through playing and having fun whilst learning English!
Classes take place in groups in kindergartens, primary schools and at private homes.
- Excellent accent free English.
- Experience teaching children necessary.
- An energetic and lively personality due to our ‘learn through play’ method!
- Able to work through to Jun. 2022 is required.
- Applicants must be able to work in the EU.
Lesson lengths are 30 (two lessons back to back), 40 and 50 Minutes and take place in Vienna and in the surrounding areas outside of Vienna. Hourly pay according to lesson length.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like more information then please send us an email with your CV/resume to email@example.com