Work With Us
E.F.C. Native English Speaker Teacher
EFC is looking for teachers!
For the new school year we are looking for a part-time English teacher in our Kindergartens to teach English to children from 4-6 years. Our teachers are provided with a structured programme and materials with the emphasis on learning through playing and having fun whilst learning English! Lesson lengths are 40 minutes (Typically 2-3 lessons back to back) and take place in Vienna and its the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like more information, please send us a cover letter in English telling us a little bit about yourself as well as your resume or curriculum vitae in English to email@example.com. Then, after an interview you will receive introductory and on-going support in our unique English For Children teaching method.
- You must be an English native speaker (or have excellent accent free English)
- Experience in childcare is necessary
- You communicate and interact well with children; you have an energetic and lively personality that fits perfectly with our ‘learn through play’ method!
- Ideally you have formal qualifications (KIGA training, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA etc.)
- You are eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit in Austria
- You are able to work through to June 2024
What we offer:
- A fixed schedule from October through June
- €18,- per 40 minute lesson (plus compenation for travel)
- All materials will be provided (Flashcards, games, books, worksheets etc)
- Structured lesson plans, as well as creative freedom
- A great team of experienced teachers
- The possibility of working in summer camp, and next year
E.L.D.C. Native English Speaker Counsellor
Currently no open positions.